Last of the hundred posts from this shoot. So these fine kids never really got married. They’re friends not lovers. Good actors though, eh? Also I think I mentioned it on another post but I can’t tell you how cold this actually was. And I was walking around in knee deep snow in my TOMS. No good. Noooo good. I was literally scared that I’d loose my toes.
Let me tell you this… what I learned most from this shoot… just freakin do it! If you are an artist especially… if you have an idea, do it right away because chances are you’re gonna see someone else do that thing that you wanted to do and then you’ll feel bummed out and un-inspired to keep it going. Anyways… hope you enjoy these! Let me know what you think… and hit up the facebook or tweet button at the bottom to share. It’d mean the world to me!
- Collab with photographer Shannon VonEschen from Shalynne Imaging
- Natosha Cooke from Aphrodite Affairs
- Gowns by Alisa Benay
- Brandice Rodriguez throwing down killer hair style
- Cassandra Rose Events for some charming outdoor decor
- Models: Luccia Cafiero , and Austin David Schott.
AND SOME OLD OLD OLD 35mm EKTACHROME FILM circa 1978